Friday, March 27, 2015

Introduction! to! Physics! The! Musical!

Act I: Lecture 

Aria and Chorus: Going Off the Rails on the Frictionless Vector Train
Chorus: You Can Still Conserve Momentum (In Physics)
Aria: My Center of Mass Within My Breast I Cherish
Plain Chant: The Lamentations of Angular Momentum
Aria: I Am the Very Model of a Harmonic Oscillator
Chorus: The Universe is Running Down, Running Down, Running Down
Aria: I Dreamed A Dream of Inverse Square Laws
Aria and Chorus: Electro-Magnetic Induction Changes Everything

 Act II: Lab 

Chorus: It's Not Easy Being an Atom  
Aria: Tu Quieres Girar
Chorus: Can You Feel the Magnetism Tonight?
Chorus: The Old Gumby Capacitor 
Aria: You Light Up My Light Bulb 
Duet: Why Resist?
Duet: The Phantom of the Oscilloscope

Act III: Exam 

Aria: Teacher, He's in My Seat
Recitative and Chorus: A Whole New Question
Aria: Object All Sublime: To Make the Questions Fit the Physics
Recitative and Chorus: Have You Finished Grading Yet?
Duet: All I Ask For (is an A)
Chorus: How About Now? (Have You Finished Grading Yet Reprise)
Chorus: Hallelujah (It's Summer Vacation)

No comments:

Post a Comment