Saturday, June 14, 2014

Caturday Post: The Memory of Furniture

When I lived in Houston and adopted my little cat Scaramouche, I had a small metal bookcase.  The kitty quite liked it.  He would sit on the top shelf (I usually left a towel there) and rest his head on my purse.

Kitty in Houston likes his bookshelf with purse pillow.  

Since I moved, a few times, and left the country for a while, that bookcase has been living in my parents' basement.  Since moving back to Atlanta I retrieved it.  Not the prettiest piece of furniture, sure, but portable.  Which is generally higher on my list of furniture priorities anyway.  My sweet little Scaramouche kitten remembers it! I initially had my junk in his spot, so he sat below and sulked until I moved things.  At which point he promptly moved up a shelf and began purring.

All this stuff is in my way.  

This is where I belong.  Now where is the fluffy towel that used to be here?!


No comments:

Post a Comment